Boost Your Learning Experience
See the spelling to look up words. Review what you’ve heard. Dive deeper into each episode.
I recommend listening to the episode first and then listening a second time with the transcript. With this package, you'll gain access to:
- Transcripts and Mp3s for episodes 051 - 086.
- All new transcripts up to episode 100.
- When complete, 500 + PDF pages and Mp3s that correspond the audio.
This will take me one year to create. If you study one a week, it’ll take you also almost one year to complete!
- 051 - That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles / Girl Scout Cookies
- 052 - A Bun In The Over / The Octomom
- 053 - Chats with Shana: Brazil Trip and Coronavirus
- 054 - To Pull Someone's Leg / April Fool's Day Pranks
- 055 - 5-Minute English: 3 Trending Diets To Lose Winter Weight
- 056 - On a Roll / The Philly Cheesesteak
- 057 - Gender Prediction and Old Wives' Tales
- 058 - A Method to Madness / Exotic Animals as Pets
- 059 - 5-Minute English: Springtime in the U.S.
- 060 - Out Of This World / Walt Disney
- 061 - Interview with Liz: Baseball Culture and Expressions (Part 1)
- 062 - Interview with Liz: Baseball Culture and Expressions (Part 2)
- 063 - Take a Hike / Yellowstone National Park
- 064 - Pronunciation: 50 U.S. States
- 065 - Chats with Shana: Nesting
- 066 - 5-Minute English: American Barbecue
- 067 - A Lot On One's Plate / Competitive Eating
- 068 - Initialisms in Conversation: Party Culture in the U.S.
- 069 - 5-Minute English: Summer in the U.S.
- 070 - Music to One's Ears / The Life Of Elvis Presley
- 071 - Through Thick and Thin / Parental Leave
- 072 - 5-Minute English: Cleaning
- 073 - On The Edge Of One's Seat / The Life of Stan Lee
- 074 - Phrasal Verb Fairy Tale: Hansel and Gretel
- 075 - 5-Minute English: Wildfires
- 076 - Portmanteaus with Liz
- 077 - 5-Minute English: Labor and Delivery
- 078 - 5-Minute English: Elections and Voting
- 079 - The Faces On Our Money
- 080 - Hit The Spot / Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
- 081 - 5-Minute English: Fall
- 082 - Halloween Story: The Red Spot
- 083 - Chats with Shana: October Days
- 084 - College Life with Jessica Buenaventura
- 085 - British Tea Time and Baking with Charlie
- 086 - In the Red / Black Friday
- 087 - 5-Minute English: Strengths and Weaknesses
- 088 - The Night Before Christmas
- 089 - Dessert Adjectives with Charlie
- 090 - Chats with Shana: Yearly Review
- 091 - 5-Minute English: Babies
- 092 - To Pull Some Strings / The Great Iditarod
- 093 - Chats with Shana: The Story Of My Previous Language Company
- 094 - To Ring a Bell / The Liberty Bell
- 095 - Chats with Shana: 10 Must-Know Expressions to Survive English Conversations
- 096 - Bent Out Of Shape / Tornadoes in the U.S.
- 097 - Bottoms Up! / Cinco de Mayo
- 098 - 10 Words a Day: Alex's Dating Disasters (Verbs 01 - 10)
- 099 - 10 Words a Day: Alex's Dating Disasters PART 2 (Verbs 11-20)
- 100 - 100 Commonly Mispronounced Words in American English
Want all 100 Episodes for a 22% discount?
If you go through one lesson a week, that's almost TWO full years of content.
About Your Teacher
My name is Shana and I’m an ESL teacher from California.
Over the past 10 years, I’ve been fortunate to share my love of English in Brazil, Spain, Germany, and throughout the US. Having taught over 3,000 online and in-person lessons, I’ve become obsessed with how to make the intermediate student's learning experience effective and memorable.
Apart from teaching, I like to bake, hike and I’m an avid language learner. I love listening to German and French podcasts and chatting with my husband Lucas and our two daughters in Portuguese!